Announcement: Protrav Mobile App
Protrav Mobile Application-exclusively for USS customers!
Supplying those on the front line of a pandemic
Shared Services, Purchasing staff put in extra hours to help fill hospital’s emergency orders
The goals of University Shared Services are to:
- Develop transaction experts which will result in higher accuracy, less rework and less risk.
- Allow departments and faculty to focus on their mission and spend less time handling transactions.
- Create dedicated customer representatives.
- Provide improved knowledge and expertise to campus.
- Ensure cross-training of staff and natural backup support.
- Decrease errors and compliance risk.
Transactional services for University Shared Services include:
- procurement card reconciliation
- travel expense vouchers
- procurement requisitions
- ebuy requisitions
- cash deposits
- request for travel
- procurement card purchases
University Shared Services will be a virtual centralized department of transaction experts, with staff located close to their customers in colleges and units. University Shared Services will measure and monitor outcomes against Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)to ensure improved timeliness, quality and service.
USS Contacts by
Org Unit Served
College of Liberal Arts and Sciences
College of Medicine
- Anatomy and Cell Biology
- Biochemistry and Molecular Biology
Information Technology Services
USS Services Provided
Travel and Travel Expense Vouchers